Yesterday I got off work and couldn’t wait to change into something comfortable, but I couldn’t wear pajamas since I had to run errands first, so I slipped on my softest dress top and my Old Navy tights, then decided to wear my denim jacket and when I looked in the mirror, I felt like a 90s kid with my afro puff and oversized denim jacket haha. I adore old fashion trends; effortless and unique. While I like to look well put together in modern fashion looks, there’s something about older fashion trends that makes me a little happier.
Anyone excited to end this year?
I certainly am, it started a little rough but it is ending on a high note. I had some very good things happen to me in 2015 and I am very grateful. 2016, I can’t wait any longer, just get here already! , I have my first month planned out already..
– I read some great books, here are my favorites; The Goldfinch, the Secret history, The Fold, Paper towns and Orphan Train
– I hiked a lot; Olympics, Mt. Baker area, Mt. Rainier and Snoqualmie area
– I ran 100 miles in August
– I blogged consistently 🙂 Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec
– I learnt a lot career-wise
– I got engaged! 🙂
Hoping for even better things in 2016, thank you lovely people for sticking with me
Stay warm, and I would love to hear about your old year and plans for the next, feel free to chat 😉