It’s unbelievable that November is here already, it is almost the end of the year! Can you believe it? I honestly feel like fall just slept through my fingers, I wanted to do more adventures during the fall but I found myself in the library more than I thought I would be. Am not complaining though, I found a really neat library to study at, and its almost becoming my second home….whats better than reading a good book(in this case my school books) on a rainy, dull day? haha, am not a nerd
Below, am going to share my current favorite bloggers, some I just found recently and some have been my favorites for a long time
I enjoy all of this blogs and get a lot of inspiration from them, so of course I am doing some free advertising because the authors do a great job and would love for my audience to discover them too. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
For bloggers reading this, I would love to check out some new blogs, so feel free to comment below your own blog if you like
1. In my Sunday best by Sade – She is a vintage lover and her blog is amazing, from the writing to the photography and also her sense of style. Sade is a UK blogger, but her style is something anyone anywhere can relate to. I recently just found her blog and I am addicted!
2. Delightfully Tacky by Liz – Such a great and from the heart blog. I never miss a post because I enjoy everything about her writing, photography, fashion sense and her personality too, which she expresses through her posts. You won’t be disappointed!
3. Trendencies by Claudia – This girl is so gorgeous (girl crush alert haha), she styles everything so flawlesslesly, I am always tempted to buy all the clothes she wears. She puts up great content, I absolutely enjoy all her posts and am always looking forward for more. She is from spain and has a youtube channel too (if you speak spanish)
4. From roses by Rebecca – I enjoy her content, she writes a lot of motivational/self-improvement type posts and brand reviews of different products she uses. I love her photography and writing. You should check her out
5. Fruity girl clementine by Clementine (am not sure this is her actual name) – French blogger, and another girl crush of mine, she is super creative with her personal style and photography, I enjoy her blog and hope you do too
6. A clothes horse by Rebecca – She recently moved to Ireland but I discovered her blog way back when she lived in the U.S, her style and writing is still something I enjoy, I love her vintage style (even though I wouldn’t pull of most of her clothing), I still enjoy her creativity and seeing Ireland through her eyes. She is quite the adventurer too, so you will not be bored
7. Blisful brit by Britney – I love her blog to pieces, she writes mostly about her adventures in the northwest which is my number one hobby…duh…I love to read about places she visits, she is also vegan and has a ton of recipes that I have tried a few times and loved. If you love the outdoors, you’ll like her
8. Twenty7 by Michelle – I may have mentioned Michelle’s blog before, I love this girl, she has an amazing sense of fashion, and puts out great content. I am always looking forward to her posts. Check her out
Thanks for stopping by 🙂