I recently put myself on a spending freeze because I found out I spent way too much money this past summer, on food mostly! can you believe this!
Ok, so instead I am just window shopping online and feeling miserable because I can’t buy anything yet.
These are the current items I am wanting in my life. They do not necessarily match the fall theme, because who needs rules to live life haha
1. SPANX® Print Seamless Leggings : They look so comfortable, and I have heard great things about this brand of leggings, in terms of durability and comfort level. A good pair of leggings is my go-to in cold weather.
2. Vince Camuto ‘Melaya’ Over the Knee Boot : I love long over the knee boots but I have a hard time finding a pair that I like. I love how these look but will definitely be waiting for major sales on these ones 🙂
3. Billabong ‘Shoreline’ Slub Cardigan : I love fall sweaters and these one is a classic one. The perfect everyday fall sweater for casual looks, and still keeps you warm.
4. Long Sleeve Lace-Up Jumpsuit : Unfortunately this one got sold out, but fingers crossed, it will come back because….seriously, how beautiful is this jumpsuit.
5. BP. Lace Racerback Bralette : I love bralettes, but I only have one and believe me when I say I literally want to live in it. So comfy, I definitely need more, this is a necessity.
6. Steve Madden ‘Carrson’ Sandal :This is such a cute sandal. I am searching for a comfortable cute shoe for my wedding and this one is on the running to be my “it” shoe. It is also blue, so I can have “something blue” to bring me luck haha
7. Free People ‘Far Away’ Lace Top : I love lace and this top just stole my heart, I wish I could get it in like 4 colors: white, black, forest green and burgundy.
8. BP. ‘Trott’ Bootie : OK, I have enough booties to even want another pair, but I love these ones! I will definitely be hoping to get this pair as a gift so I don’t feel too guilty about spending haha